- Do you only have Grove City photos? I saw some pictures of West Broad Street.
- The scope of our collection includes images from all of southwest Franklin County and the area surrounding Southwestern City School District. Included communities are Borror's Corners, Darbydale, Galloway, Georgesville, Grove City, Harrisburg, Lincoln Village, New Rome, Orient, Pleasant Corners, Shadeville, and Urbancrest.
- How did the library get these images?
- Some of the images are donated to the library by individuals or businesses or come from the estates of community residents. Others are shared from the Southwest Franklin County Historical Society (SWFCHS).
- I have some old pictures of local stuff. Can I donate them to the library?
- If you have images or documents of local people, places, or events, we urge you to share them with the community by allowing us to include them in the archive. You can loan us your items temporarily for digitization or you can donate them to the permanent collection. At this time we can not accept any three dimensional items.
- I saw a great picture online and I'd love to know more about it. Does the library have more information or will the library help me conduct research?
- Because of the size of the collection, not everything makes it online. We would love to help you find out more about a particular picture or local history subject. Give us a call or come into the library if you would like assistance. You are free to browse our collection guides and staff will be happy to assist you in finding something specific.
- I saw some information that is incorrect/I know some information about an image that you have.
- Please contact us and let us know. We want the collection to be as accurate as possible and we are always looking to fill in the informational blanks of many of our images. Please take note of the title of the image for which you have information.
- Why is my picture online? I didn't agree to that!
- If you see your picture or a picture of your family member online and you would like it removed from public view, please contact us. We are happy to work with you. We do not intend to violate anyone's privacy.
- How do I get copies of these images?
- The images available online are all watermarked with SPL's logo. Although we want to share them with the online community, we also want to protect them from being used improperly. If you want to use the images for personal, non-commercial use, contact SPL for usage and pricing information. Commercial use is not permitted.
- How do I cite these photographs?
- Please cite any images or documents you use. You should indicate that photographs came from "The Southwest Public Libraries Historical Archives".
Contact Southwest Public Libraries (SPL) and the Grove City Library Reference Department at 614-875-6716 ext. 503. You can also contact us via email at email@example.com.